We investigate what everyone should do before they spend $1 dollar on buying a diamond
10 TOP TIPS TO HELP YOU WHEN BUYING DIAMONDS
1) "Cluster" diamonds ring (like our "Seychelles" oyster inspired ring) are best if your budget is suited for smaller diamonds.
2) To maximize your budget, consider diamond (VS1) in which inclusions are (invisible) to the naked eye.
3) The Diamond cut is important even if you buy the highest (colour D or clarity grade FL) it will appear dull if the cut is poor, so make sure you get the very best cut.
5) For larger single stones it is worthwhile getting them laser inscription so it will identify your diamond if it’s ever lost or stolen.
6) Make sure you have the correct ring size before making your purchase.
7) Don't be caught up in (sales hype) and be upsold into a more expensive diamond (Like D colour) when a (G Colour) stone will give you the same result.
8) Make sure that you get a diamond certificate that states the colour, clarity, gold carats.
9) The bigger the diamond, the more colour might come through, go for a "cluster ring design" (like our "Maldives"ring) to get the effect of large with bright, white fluorescence.
10) Check the price before handing over your money, a good online jewellery store (Diamond Lovers) sell pieces for around 50% less than other retailers.
Also please take a look at our "Jasmine" pendant for another great example that could work for you.