DIAMOND LOVERS TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE COMPETITION
ST VALENTINES DAY 20201 $990 DIAMOND RING GIVEAWAY
1. We are running a very simple online competition called DIAMOND LOVERS 2021
ST VALENTINES DAY $990 DIAMOND RING GIVEAWAY the competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 or over the LEGAL age that is defined as an competent adult in the laws of the state, territory, jurisdiction or country you reside in this competition is NOT OPEN to CHILDREN OR MINORS that is defined by the laws of the state, territory, jurisdiction or country that you reside in.
2. The retail value of the Eden ring is $990 in Australian dollars and consist of 18 diamonds and is made from 14k gold.
3. The competition will open to entrants (as defined above) from January 26th 2021 to the p.m. on the February 13th 2021, Australia Daylight Saving time in the State of Queensland with Australia.
4. A SINGLE winner will be announced via our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/diamondlovers.com.au/?view_public_for=101209194889242 as a written post and we will also upload a video of the actual draw of the winner name, this will also be displayed on our website Diamond Lovers.
5. We will also send you an email (this is the email address you gave us when you entered the competition) and advise you, who has won.
6. The winner will also need to give us a valid physical address to send your prize plus a mobile / phone number.
7. Please note we will draw a TOTAL of another 3 runner up’s, these people will be next in line to receive the prize should we be unable to reach the winner which we’ll try to do via their nominated contact methods over the following 7calendar day period.
8. Should we be unable to reach the winner then the next in line runner up will be deemed the winner and again we’ll try to reach them via their nominated contact methods over the following 7 calendar day period.
9. Should that person also be unreachable, then we’ll proceed to follow the same process for the next two runner up’s. In the very unlikely event that both the winner and three runner up’s can’t be reached (as outlined above) then the ring will be gifted to a worthwhile (registered) charity of the choosing of Diamond Lovers, this will be advised via our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/diamondlovers.com.au/?view_public_for=101209194889242 and contestants will be advised by email of this decision.
10. Eligible entries (as defined above) must agree to have their name announced as if you don’t wish to have your name announced, then this would disqualify you as an entrant and you must not enter the competition.
11. Entrants can only enter under their ownname and details, no-one is allowed to enter under another person's name for any reason whatsoever and that will be deemed a non-valid entry, should a non-valid entry win, that will void this entry and the next runner up will be deemed the winner.
12. As an entrant you have given us permission to send you via electronic communication channels emails, EDM’s (electronic directmail) SMS information about competition results, new competitions, promotions until you advise us that you don’t wish to receive these communications at which time, you’ll be removed from that funnel.
13. As part of the conditions of this competition once you have won the prize received your prize, you’ll also receive an image release form and give us permission to use your image for future use with our marketing, promotions and future giveaways.
14. This will consist of a series of selfie photos with your prize ring and a short video telling us how you feel about being a winner and receiving your prize. These assets will be sent to Diamond Lovers and be used for future use with our marketing, promotions and future giveaways.
15. The winner will also receive an additional thank-you, as an extra 25% mark down on all future purchases from Diamond Lovers so you can add beautiful pieces to your Jewellery collection.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS TO ACCESS DIAMOND LOVERS WEBSITE, CONTENTS, GOODS AND SERVICES
Terms and conditions for the supply of content, goods and services through the Diamond Lovers online store diamondlovers.com.au. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into by Diamond Lovers (“Diamond Lovers”, “we”, “our”, or “us”). By placing your order with us you are accepting these Terms and Conditions. Where you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and should cease using it immediately.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms & Conditions”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
Our store is hosted on and via Webflow Inc they provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
No contract will exist between you and Diamond Lovers for the sale of any product unless and until Diamond Lovers has accepted your order with a confirmation email and a full payment is taken from your credit/ debit card or via Paypal and or Stripe. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts.
Diamond Lovers reserves the right not to accept your order in the event that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, if shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, if the item ordered does not meet our quality control standards and is withdrawn, out of stock or if there is an error in pricing or content. We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses arising from not accepting your order and we shall have no liability to you, by way of compensation, other than to refund the amount paid for the goods in question
SITE ACCESS AND CHANGES
Our website changes regularly and access to this site is permitted on a temporary basis. We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time, including the product details and pricing without notice. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your Internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
By purchasing on this site you confirm that the Paypal account, Stripe and or credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the Paypal account or credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Payment can be made by Paypal, Stripe and or via your credit/debit card linked to your Paypal and or Stripe account. Also by any other methods that may be advertised on our website site.
All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using Pay Pal and or Stripe which is a secure online payment gateway which encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
The prices payable for ordered goods are as set out in our website in AUD (Australian Dollars). All prices are inclusive of the Australian GST. Delivery charges will be clearly displayed when selected and included in the total cost.
DELIVERY AND FULFILMENT
Once your order has been received from your purchased you’ll receive on ORDER CONFIRMATION email, from Diamond lovers. Once the order have been process, you receive another email from us advising you . We’ll also keep you updated via emails as to where your order is in the delivery sequence.
If you have any issues or need to contact us please contact us at email@example.com
We’ll be receiving and responding to theses email from (9am to 5 pm) in Australia / Brisbane / Queensland time zone
ORDER TIME FRAME
Every piece of jewellery is CUSTOM made for you, it fits your size and requirements and as such our delivery time frame is within industry standards for custom made jewellery, that you'll find with most physical and online jewellery stores, that being approximately 2-3 week from receiving your order to you receiving the piece of jewellery.
The turn around can take longer if your location is remote or outside influences and or circumstances outside of Diamond Lovers control (COVID 19) for example, we will of course keep you posted and up to date how your order is travelling.
WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR ORDER
As part of your 30 days guarantee we offer to you, we require that you send to us a photo of your delivered jewellery to firstname.lastname@example.org this is visual proof to us that the jewellery has arrived in a working order and has been signed for by the official person who is nominated to receive the order. Your 30 days guarantee STARTS from the day you receive the order If you have any issues or need to contact us please contact us at email@example.com
We’ll be receiving and responding to theses email from (9am to 5 pm) in Australia / Brisbane / Queensland time zone
Unless you cancel your order within 30 days after full payment has been made, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Diamond Lovers will be completed when the goods have been dispatched.
To cancel your contract you must notify us of your decision by email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject heading ‘Cancellation’ and supplying your order number and address. Any returns after the 30 day period stated above will be at the discretion of Diamond Lovers.
DEFECTIVE AND DAMAGED ITEMS
All parcels must immediately be opened in the presence of the Courier upon receipt of the goods, to verify that the Goods are contained in the parcel are untampered with and undamaged. You acknowledge that if you fail to do this and subsequently find the Goods are not contained therein, or have been damaged during delivery, we may not be able to claim against the Courier or against our insurers. Accordingly, if you do fail to do this, you agree that you will be solely liable for any such loss or damage and shall waive, release and indemnify us from and against any claims relating thereto, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
If you should receive an item that is defective, damaged or not what you ordered, please contact us here within 48 hours of receipt we will help you resolve any issues as quickly as possible (by replacing the item) once the faulty item has been returned to us by post. We will confirm the return address in writing, once you have contacted us about the fault.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your order please don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Each piece of jewellery from Diamond Lovers is made to order, therefore we cannot offer a refund on a piece unless it is found to be faulty. In certain circumstances we may be able to offer an exchange for another piece.
Upon receipt of items, the Paypal account, credit or debit card originally used for the purchase will be credited with the cost of the goods minus the delivery charges (exceptions may apply). We will process your refund within 48 hours of receipt once we receive the item. Your credit card company may take 4-7 working days to credit your account.
The entire content of this website, including all jewellery designs, photographs, logo, copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights it contains, including the use of the name Diamond Lovers is the sole property of Diamond Lovers. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. By using this service, you agree that you will not attempt to undermine the integrity of this website.
CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
You can review the most current version of the Terms & Conditions at any time on this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between you and Diamond Lovers in respect of the sale, purchase and use of the goods. They supersede any previous agreement or understanding in relation to the subject matter hereof. No variation of these terms and conditions are binding on us unless agreed by us in writing.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com